10 natural tranquilizers
Regardless of whether you have a dramatic relationship or problems and stress at work, Mother Nature offers its solutions for the relaxation of the cubes of chocolate, which reduces levels of stress hormones, through the scent of lavender that you can improve the quality of sleep, represents 10 proven ways to calm down .
- Lavender – You can not sleep because you’re under pressure at work and you broke all the deadlines to complete the? Try using lavender aromatherapy. It has been proven to treat mild insomnia lavender. It’s made of dried flowers and essential oils of plants, and every part has a healing effect. You can use potpourri, body lotion, tea and candles.
- Sweet Potatoes – The next time you want to escape the feeling of anxiety, remember this: the sweet potato is a natural enemy of stress because it tastes sweet and is full of carbohydrates. Yet, there are a lot of fiber that help to digest food more easily and it affects all of you to be emotionally and physically calm and collected. Also, maintain a sense of satisfaction.
- Chamomile – Some nights it off our minds, and some night it off our body. When the body is turned off, chamomile helps. Chamomile has been proven that, when consumed as a tea, reduces the intensity of muscle cramps and calms the body effectively. However, all pregnant women who are allergic to ragweed and hay must first consult a doctor before you start using chamomile.
- Dark chocolate – For all chocolate lovers, a pleasant surprise – there’s a reason that chocolate is consumed regularly. A total of 40 grams of reduced levels of stress hormones cortisol and catecholamines, which removes anxiety. The fact that you enjoy while you eat releases endorphins in the brain and you are perfectly happy.
- St. John’s Wort – St. John’s wort grows all over the world, is used to treat depression if consumed as a tea or as a dietary supplement. It has been proven to significantly improve mood and interest in mildly depressed individuals. However, it is not accepted as a cure for severe depression because it has negative effects if consumed with certain foods or drugs, so it is necessary to consult a doctor before taking.
- Milk – A lot of people become drowsy when they drink milk because it contains tryptophan, an amino acid that is found in turkey. Of warm milk will be sleepy, but not for this reason. In fact, most people feel the need for sleep, as he recalls his childhood. This is a success.
- Christ’s crown – Successfully treat anxiety and nervousness. Use it as a dietary supplement if you have an important meeting will help you to relax. This flower is used as the preferred sedative that is purchased without a prescription until 1978.
- Peanut butter – When you feel that your body loses strength because you have not slept enough, peanut butter is a solution because it acts as fuel for the body. It has plenty of vitamin B6 which regulates blood pressure and improve the mood. It is best to use natural butter because it does not have too much sugar that can trigger adverse effects of vitamin B6.
- Valerian – With the help of valerian, the people rested for centuries. It was first recorded use of Hippocrates as the plant that affects the body as a sedative. You can find it in more than 50 forms: tablets, juices, tea, drops … Be sure to speak to a doctor because he will tell which format is best suited for you.
- Whole grains – For better mood and feeling fortunate eat a large portion of carbohydrates that release serotonin, a neurotransmitter happy. “Ideal whole grain cereals and grains (wholemeal bread, oats, quinoa and brown rice) and legumes (peas, beans or lens).
We’d like to thank Miss Sue Lang on this great contribution to our website.